I'm just beginning to see, now I'm on my way
It doesn't matter to me, chasing the clouds away.
Who was that, the Moody Blues? Anyway, it seemed fitting and frankly I couldn't come up with anything else off the top of my head.
So, work continues on the AFV Club M3A3. I've done some more pigment work and built up another layer or two back and forth between washes and pigments to create some depth but I still have work to do in that area as a whole. I just though it was different enough from the last set of pictures to post this update. I made some stowage and mounted it but it appears I need to tighten the rope a bit, which is odd because it was taught when I last saw it. Perhaps as I kept painting the tarp and net, they became softer as they absorbed the paint and squished a bit more. *note to self: wait until all is painted before attaching rope in the future.
I just added the tracks before taking the pictures, they have yet to see any paint or weathering so ignore their cleanliness, I just wanted to get them attached before getting too far ahead with the running gear. I used the kit tracks because I was not in the mood for individual links on this build. The plan was to avoid the aggravation on something that will be mostly hidden by filth but murphy's law poked it's head in. Since I use straight M.E.K. for my glue, it attacked the vinyl tracks like a rabid pit bull with it's balls in a vice and I had some major scrambling to do at one point to save them, which I believe I did but time will tell.
Anyway, enough chatter. Check out the pictures if you'd like, as alwasy, clicking on them makes 'em friggin' huge! lol.