Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Fourth of July

Well, it's been a busy weekend.

I haven't really held up my end of the bargain here now have I? I guess all that 'part one' and 'part two' stuff was all for not. I should have called them something completely different considering my lack of follow ups. At any rate, although I haven't posted anything new in a few days, my M3A3 is just about ready for an update, it's just been far too time consuming drinking beer and eating food off the grill, making s'mores at the campfire, watching fireworks and sleeping out in the tent.

Speaking of which, between the boys kicking and the stray chocolate lab sniffing and whining to come in every hour or so, I didn't get much sleep. Thank the lucky stars for coffee...

So to all of you in the states, enjoy your fourth, stay safe and happy and relax while you can, the work week will be here before you know it. To all my friends and followers across the pond where this holiday doesn't mean quite the same thing, stay happy and healthy as well, water under the bridge and all that right? Or over the damn? I can't remember... ;^) Oh, and happy Canada day (belated?) to all of you up in the land of the maple leaf, eh?


Happy modeling to you all and remember, 'build how you like, and like how you build' It's a hobby for goodness sake, relax and enjoy it.

All the best,
Ken

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just hate it when life gets in the way of modeling..LOL. Your halftracks are looking good Ken. I post my latest update today.

    Dave Black

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dave,

    Yeah, life can be a drag sometimes, LOL.

    Your update is great, very nice job! Thanks for stopping by.

    Ken

    ReplyDelete