Sunday, July 26, 2009

Where to start?

This has been something I have wanted to do for some time and I have decided to finally make a start. I have been posting my work on various websites over the last ten years or so under a few different monikers. Some may know me as Camokid but my blood runs lusterless, olive drab.

My main interest lies in the Allied half track, a vehicle that is and always has been very much overlooked and under appreciated. It is often viewed as a simple and easy vehicle to understand when compared to some of the more popular Axis vehicles and I am hellbent on changing that.

For my first entry here I will be modeling the mortar carrier. There are at least five possible layouts that can be considered when building this vehicle alone but unfortunately, much of this information goes unnoticed. Over time I hope to cover all five in depth as well as all of the other well known and not so well known vehicles.

The current state of this build is nearly completed but I will start from the beginning of the process for the purpose of this first blog entry. For now, a teaser photo of the current state just to keep your interest.

Watch this space!


No comments:

Post a Comment