Wednesday, March 27, 2013

All Quiet

At least here on my blog it has been, real life however has been incredibly hectic. I apologize for being so absent and not updating here.

I've completed the GAZ 69 and have turned the article in to Military Modelcraft International. Here's a look at the final layout.






I've also been very busy with the feature of Scale Model Addict magazine issue two. This Tiger early was weathered completely by 'old school' methods using artist oils and pastels.














I hope to be able to update more often in the coming months as I have a pretty cool project with some really talented modelers in the works.

Thanks for your patience, hope to see you all again soon!


6 comments:

  1. Great work on the GAZ 69...
    Phil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent work !
    Bravo ! I wish I could put my hands on this magazine ! Keep going and thanks for keeping us up to date ! It's always a pleasure to read you !
    Alex!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phil and Dan, thank myou so much for following and for your comments!

    Alex, thank you.

    ...send me your info at editor@scalemodeladdict.com and I will send you a copy of issue one.

    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Nice work Ken. I was starting to wonder if you where still in country. Looking forward to issue two and will hopefully see you in Atlanta later this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see that Tiger Ken!

    ReplyDelete